“Solution talk creates solutions” Steve de Shazer
This training provides a simple, but effective approach to switch the focus of a conversation from looking at problems to searching for solutions. This switch boosts positive energy and confidence, gets faster results and builds commitment for action.
In this 1 day training participants will:
- Explore how to guide a conversation with questions and appreciative remarks
- Gain insights on how to focus attention to move forward in a conversation
- Experience how to create enthusiasm and emotional involvement of collaborators and conversation partners
- Learn a simple approach to produce faster results
- Create ideas about how to use the learning in their own context.
The Solution Focused approach has proven to be very effective in unleashing the potential in people, creating a motivating working culture and driving initiatives and involvement. The secret of its success is the focus on what is already working and moving an individual and organization forward to a desired outcome.
Who should attend?
The training is suitable for
- team leaders
- project managers
- customer service specialists
- sales people.
And everyone wanting to become more skilled in communication and make conversations constructive and engaging.
Length: 1 day (8.5 hours including breaks)
Group Sizes: 10 to 30
Price: €1,750 (plus VAT) including participant materials and excluding venue costs.