On the 12th of October you are welcome to join us for a full day workshop on the topic of personal effectiveness. The workshop will introduce to you the iFLOW model of Time Management, created by the international management trainer and executive coach, Shakya Kumara.
People often ask if it really is possible both to deliver more and stress less? Our experience is that the best approaches to personal effectiveness tackle both problems at once. One distinctive feature of iFLOW is that it starts with what’s already working well for you. Rather than impose a completely new approach, we find it best to build on the strengths in people’s existing approaches. People are often surprised to find strengths they didn’t realize they had!
Some of the benefits coming from taking this solutions-focused approach to personal effectiveness are:
- A more imaginative and flexible approach to goal setting, so that your approach remains relevant and effective even while circumstances change around you
- An emphasis on appreciating and building on your strengths – making them more available and effective
- A method for overcoming prevarication – before it happens
- Ways to invest your time wisely – so not only do you get the results you need in the short term, but you also set things up to run more smoothly in future
- Simple, quick and easy methods – for example, the daily review consists of two simple questions
Shakya Kumara is a management trainer and coach, with clients including Bupa, the National Australia Bank, the National Health Service, Sheffield University and other organizations around the UK and Europe. He is the founder of Brief Mindfulness, helping busy leaders, managers and professionals access high performance and low stress. He is the developer of the iFLOW model of Time Management and the “MAGIC” model of Negotiation, both of which are in use around the world.
Those of you who would like to meet Shakya prior to the workshop are invited to join him for a “Mindfulness Quickstart” online training. More details
The Personal Effectiveness workshop is going to take place on the 12th of October, 9 am to 5.30 pm.
Location: Restaurant Elisabeta, Bd. Regina Elisabeta 45 , Bucharest
In case you would like to learn and experience more of the Solution Focused approach and connect with an international community of Solution Focused practitioners, you are welcome to join us for the full SOL CEE conference on the 13th and 14th of October