Simple tools to develop a positive approach to life
We intuitively know that a positive approach to life brings more happiness and more enjoyable relationships – but did you know that it has been proven to improve your health and lifespan?
During this evening workshop you will experience and learn a simple set of tools to:
- use your thinking power to search for solutions rather than analyse problems
- create attractive and realistic pictures of the future you want to create
- recognise and appreciate the qualities and personal resources you have in yourself (and in others)
- take small, manageable steps forward
The workshop will be of special relevance for you if you:
- recognise you tend to get stuck in negative thinking and want to change this pattern
- are looking for some motivation and clarity about some next steps in your life
- know the power of positivity and want to bring it to life in a sustainable way.
The workshop will be run by Dr Petra Mueller-Demary and Ian Peatey, both highly experienced trainers and coaches and consultants with Solution Surfers Romania
When and Where
Will be announced.
The fee for the evening is 150 lei