“Solution talk creates solutions” Steve de Shazer
This training provides a simple, but effective approach to switch the focus of a conversation from looking at problems to searching for solutions. This switch boosts positive energy and confidence, gets faster results and builds commitment for action.
In this 1 day training you will:
- Explore how to guide a conversation with questions and appreciative remarks
- Gain insights on how to focus attention to move forward in a conversation
- Experience how to create enthusiasm and emotional involvement of collaborators and conversation partners
- Learn a simple approach to produce faster results
- Create ideas about how to use the learning in your own context.
The Solution Focused approach has proven to be very effective in unleashing the potential in people, creating a motivating working culture and driving initiatives and involvement. The secret of its success is the focus on what is already working and moving an individual and organization forward to a desired outcome.
Who should attend?
The training is suitable for
- managers, team leaders and project managers to get more out of daily interactions and meetings
- customer service specialists and sales people to better understand the customer and move to resolution
- coaches, trainers, consultants to enhance core communication skills.
And everyone wanting to become more skilled in communication and make conversations constructive and engaging.
Date: 8th October 2015 (09.30 – 17.30)
Investment: €175 (+ VAT) if paying through a company, €125 (+VAT) if paying privately.
Petra is the founder of SolutionSurfers Romania. She is originally from Germany (Köln) and has been living in Romania since 1995. Petra has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Human Recources and Management Development. Today she works as an Executive Coach (ASC – Accredited Senior Coach), Team Coach and Business Consultant in various European countries. After several years in an international company she continued her career as an independent consultant and supported the development of her clients with various projects building up her reputation as one of the leading Coaches and Systemic Business Consultants in Romania.
Her clients appreciate her rich professional experience combined with a her fresh, creative approach which encourages them to think out of the box and to develop surprising solutions.
Ian has 20 year’s experience as a trainer, facilitator and coach, including 4 years as head of Learning and Development for PricewaterhouseCoopers (Poland) and 10 years as a Partner with Telos Partners. He has delivered training and workshops in almost every country in Europe, mainly at Leadership and Management levels in organisations.
He is trained in Solution Focus and is also a Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication (NVC).