Moving Teams Forward – Powerfully and Simply
2020, January 20-21 in Bucharest
This 2 day workshop equips you to use Solution Focus to engage teams, align strategy and create forward movement.
How Team Coaching Enhances Your Work
This training will help you in three ways:
- Provide a simple and effective framework to effect change with a team and give them a common language
- Turn around demotivated or dysfunctional teams or further energise high performing teams
- Provide great flexibility in moving through widely different types and sizes of change, for example, to build a new team after a merger or to deliver a challenging project.
Who Should Attend?
You might be:
- A team leader or project manager who would like to learn a fresh approach to engage your team and have them collaborate in an energetic way
- A facilitator or team coach who wants to work more with teams and / or Solution Focus.
“Team coaching was an inspirational experience from lots of perspectives. Very useful and approachable tools, many personal insights in a safe atmosphere created by the two amazing trainers, Petra and Ian. Thank you.” Ioana Nastase, Regional HR Business Partner – NEPI Rockcastle
“Excellent combination of instruments (in terms of process and content) that generates a valuable learning experience. I am very grateful to you both, Petra & Ian for facilitating this workshop” Oana Batusariu, Head of Supply Chaing – Orange Romania
“Two great days, full of interested insights that helped me become aware of myself and my personal assets. The tools used during the program will add value to my day-to-day activity. I fully recommend this workshop!” Diana Radulescu, HR Manager – Porr Construct
“Two insightful days with easy to use intruments & tools that can shift teams´mindset to focus on solutions. Great people. Amazing facilitators.” Andra Cruceanu, Founder – Happyology
- Developing solution oriented conversations
- Tools for brainstorming and consensus building
- Building confidence and trust
- Clarifying goals and direction
- Leveraging what works
Petra is the founder of SolutionSurfers Romania. She is originally from Germany (Köln) and has been living in Romania since 1995. Petra has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Human Resources and Management Development. Today she works as an Executive Coach (ASC – Accredited Senior Coach), Team Coach and Business Consultant in various European countries. After several years in an international company she continued her career as an independent consultant and supported the development of her clients with various projects building up her reputation as one of the leading Coaches and Systemic Business Consultants in Romania.
Her clients appreciate her rich professional experience combined with a her fresh, creative approach which encourages them to think out of the box and to develop surprising solutions.
Ian has 20 year’s experience as a trainer, facilitator and coach, including 4 years as head of Learning and Development Team for PricewaterhouseCoopers (Poland). He is a senior coach with Solution Surfers and a team coach for the Entrepreneurship Academy. He has delivered training and workshops in almost every country in Europe, mainly at Leadership and Management levels in organizations.
He is trained in Solution Focus and is a Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
2020, January 20-21 in Bucharest
Money: The price is €350 (+ VAT) which covers the 2 day course, training materials and light refreshments